Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Allergies suck and it's W & M day

My Fall allergies are worse than the Spring/Summer and I don't like it.  I've had a sinus headache for a couple days.  Last night, I came home from work, took some sudafed and passed out for a 2-hour nap!  It was great!  I was able to function better and even had more energy for the gym.   Luckily, dinner was salmon and quickly broiled in the oven.  Apparently, my meal planning in advance was a lifesaver last night!  The headache is still there but it's not nearly as annoying.

Today is weigh and measure day.  I already know that I haven't lost much this month and can only hope that muscle is compensating.  I have to be more diligent in my food tracking and stop the weekend binges.  Stupid weekends.  This happened the last time I made it to this weight (before all the sickness drama).  My body clung to the fat like glue.  I'll have to work harder.   Wish me luck tonight!! 

3 comments:

  1. Awww hope your feeling better soon! Allergies kick my butt some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Fall Allergies! Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling much better! I hate being dependent on medication. However, it helps bunches! So load me up with all the Sudafed I can buy and renew my Singulair prescription, lol!

    ReplyDelete