Monday, September 20, 2010

Cupcake of Happiness Blog Award

I am always honored to receive blog awards!  I got this one from Dr. Fat to Fit!  The requirements are as follows:
1. Post who gave you this award
Thank you Dr. F from Dr. Fatty Finds Fitness!
2. State 10 things you like:
  1. Spending time with my niece and nephew.  They are so much fun to hang out with.
  2. Tennis shoes.  I probably own 15 pairs.  I love shoes in general but I own way too many athletic shoes.  Seriously, I only need 1 pair! 
  3. My iphone.  I don't remember life before I got it!
  4. Pumpkin.  I bought a bunch of cans and can't wait to start making things! 
  5. Halloween.  I can't wait to decorate.  Is it too soon?
  6. Reading.  I like to hold real books but I am intrigued by the electronic readers. 
  7. Office supplies.  There is nothing like new pens or pencils, post-its and the smell of tape!  I always carry post-its!  You never know when you need one! 
  8. Mizzou football.  Go ZOU! 
  9. Candles.  I buy way too many.  I love this time of year when the pumpkin spices are coming out.  The Christmas scents are also a fave. 
  10. Flowers.  It is always nice to get them but even more fun to pick some up just because! 
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.
  1.  This is when I realize I need to read more blogs.  I give this award to all those wonderful blogs out there that haven't had it yet!  Claim away kids!! (I know this is the cop-out answer...I suck)

No comments:

Post a Comment