Monday, January 23, 2012

Meal Plan for week of Jan 22, 2012

Hello blogosphere,

I hope everyone is doing well!  I can't believe that January is almost over.  I feel like I missed most of it.  This also means that my half is only 5 week away!  Yikes.  Double yikes. I did 9 miles last night and it felt pretty good.  Not bad for missing a few weeks of long runs.   

My mom's CT came back clean for any cancer in the lymph nodes or spleen!  Yay!  They are choosing not to treat because of it's slow growing nature.  Now we are still waiting to see a neurologist for all her falling.  It's difficult raising a 72 yo!  :) 

Here is the menu for this week:
Sunday:  LO (I didn't make the Tortilla Soup until Sat so we had that)
Monday:  3-Cheese Mostaccioli Casserole (then I realized it was Chinese New Year and we have PF Chang's Orange Chicken in the freezer.  This may get pushed back a day!)
Tuesday: Sausage and Peppers in the Crock
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment