Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan for week of Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable NYE.  I didn't make any resolutions because I have never kept one.  I don't think anyone should be pigeon-holed into keeping a "resolution" made on the first day of a year.  Instead, I make goals for the year.  

2012 Goals
Run pain-free for the whole year! 
Run 3 possibly 4 half-marathons! 
Continue to be healthy and happy!  Sure losing weight is always a priority but being strong and healthy is much more important to me.

That's it!  Everything else in life will fall into place as it always does.  2011 was an AMAZING year for me.  I can't wait to just continue on with life! 

Here is the menu for this week:
Sunday: Turkey Sausage & Cranberry Quiche
Monday: Soy Ginger Chilean Sea Bass (yum) and Scallops for my mom (icky) probably with some couscous and veggie
Tuesday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Cornish Hens
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment