Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot 100 oops

I totally forgot to post an update for the Hot 100 challenge.  Doh!  I was on vacation and so buried in cleaning out my basement that it slipped my mind.   I had a great birthday on Tuesday and not only did my Exerspy show up but I got my car back on Wed!!  Woohoo!!  So a very, very late update. 
  1. Get more sleep.  Vacation = less sleeping and more time to clean. 
  2. Lose 20lbs.  I didn't weigh-in last week.    
  3. Meal planning.  We stuck to the plan!  But had to make a few changes to accommodate Thanksgiving and the unexpected Turkey we made at home. 
  4. Balance.  Well with all the leaping over boxes and dodging piles, I think I did an okay job on this one! 
  5. Tracking.  I tried!  
Well there is my update. So very late that it is...sigh!  I hope everyone had a great holiday (if you celebrate it)!      

3 comments:

  1. Keep at it, girl. Glad to hear you got your car back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds likeyou did just fine over the holiday and BD. Keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sticking to plan and getting your car back = good news!

    ReplyDelete