So this was not the best of weeks for my challenge. I was off all week and not exactly sure why. It could be that I spent all last month really gearing up for the 10k race and now that it's over I'm bummed. However, I have other things to look forward to and other goals to achieve. I need to snap out of it and realize that these goals are just as important to having a well rounded self!
- Get more sleep. I did my best but a couple of nights were still a lost cause. Semi-win!
- Lose 20lbs. Weighed in at 216.4 that is a 2 pound lose! We are back in the Win column. And with Aunt Flo visiting and all!
- Meal planning. We stuck to the plan! Total Win!
- Balance. I was forced to endure a training session via CD yesterday. So I did balance activities while attached to my computer. Otherwise, I have been slacking a bit and not doing any outside the gym balancing. Semi-win!
- Tracking. Fail! I haven't tracked all week. I really need to do this and I hate it. Sigh.
NovGTD Challenge update: I completed 1.00 mile of my 30 mile challenge! Perhaps a slow start will mean a strong finish!
Have a great weekend everyone!