I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I still don't have a car but I hope too soon! Mine should be done soon...I hope!! I am excited because tonight is Harry Potter! So maybe this emotionally draining 2 weeks can have a happy ending. Plus, this starts a week long vacation!! Woo hoo! No big plans except to clean out my basement and catch up on blogs.
Wednesday was weigh and measure day with Ms. All-star. I didn't gain or lose any weight but I did lose 3% of body Fat and gained back some of the lost muscle! Whew...because I was really worried after last month. At least I am headed in the right direction.
- Get more sleep. Sigh. Let's just say I need to get back in the habit of sleeping more than 5 or 6 hours.
- Lose 20lbs. Weighed in at 215.2. At least I stayed the same.
- Meal planning. We stuck to the plan! At least something is a Win!
- Balance. Eh, there is always next week.
- Tracking. I promise to get back on track next week. My birthday present (provided it comes) should help that along!