Monday, September 28, 2020

Quarantine weight

It is so easy to fall on and off the weight loss wagon. I was doing so well. Then I started living life, celebrating a Stanley Cup and running a bunch of races/traveling. I fell off the diet wagon. Way off! I'm pretty sure I set fire to it.  I had great times but lost my focus. 

Then 2020 happened.  For most of us, we have never lived during a time of global crisis. We have not seen a pandemic of this magnitude.  So like any rational human, I ate my feelings.  I have now completely put on all the weight I had lost. Well minus 17 pounds that did not seem to return. Yay me...I mean I need some glimmer of hope to hold onto. 

The struggle is real.  

Here I am starting over from the bottom.  

I have no live races or travel to derail me. No outside factors influencing my behavior (I mean, we can't do shit).  Now is the time to get my act back together.  I want to stop feeling miserable.  I want better control over my health. 

I am starting over.  I have a plan.  I am a work in progress and I know that it will take time.  

Follow along...I do not know how frequent updates will be. Work is crazier than ever but I will update as time allows. It has always helped me to blog about my journey.  It seems when I stop writing the whole thing crashes down.  

Stay safe out there! 

Starting weight 9/26/20: 319


No comments:

Post a Comment