Monday, February 25, 2019

5 month Journey Update

Oh hey there.  I suck at this blogging thing.  Good thing I have zero aspirations to make it big in the blogging community!  

My life has been pretty average the last month.  I've been sick recently and fighting off some sort of respiratory virus.  My grand plan for lots of training miles in February was derailed because of it and the cold weather.  I am so over winter and we haven't even had it that bad. I am feeling better(ish) and hoping to get some training in this week. 

This amazing weight loss journey is still going strong.  I lost 9 pounds over the last 4 weeks with a slight gain last week (0.5 lb).  I take a pass since I wasn't feeling well and wanted to eat all the bad foods. I bought those delicious sweet and spicy Doritos and I devoured them.  I made up for it this week!  Overall, I am still sticking to my low carb ways. 

I made pizza last night with a keto friendly crust (Fathead pizza crust, google it there are 100s of versions).  It was better than I thought it would be.  You can't really go wrong with cheese.  

March brings with it some new challenges.  Race season is about to kick off in full swing! Weekends with my girls are sure to test my willpower.  But I wouldn't trade them for the world.  Note to self: you need more fireball shots, LOL.  Ocean's Run Half in Rhode Island, Tobacco Road Half in North Carolina and 7-miler at Run the Bluegrass.  I am excited for all the fun times ahead! 

Now can Spring hurry up and get here!

New progress picture!  I think that the people that see me every day can see the difference now.  I am good at hiding some weight so even I have a hard time seeing the changes.    

September 2018 and February 2019


Stats:
Weight Week 1 (10/8/18):       336.2
Weight Week 20 (2/25/19):     270.6
Total Lost: 65.6

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing girl! Super proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This month has been harder. Not sure why but I finally lost some weight this week!

    ReplyDelete