Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Week 16 Update

Monday marked 16 weeks since I started on this journey. I can't believe the changes that have happened in 4 short months. I am able to see the physical difference and feel the difference of not lugging around an additional 56.6 pounds. The chunk rolls are losing some of their width.  The shirt I wear for my monthly picture is getting looser! 

This journey has many miles to go but I am excited in all the positive changes that I have made.  I spend time meal prepping and figuring out how to eat more veggies. I have a good handle on portion control. All the little lifestyle changes that add up to noticeable success. 

Eating well, trying to exercise and getting enough sleep (that part has been difficult of late due to work, can I interest anyone in a pager?) are the cornerstones for success.  Above all believing in your self and your ability to do the unthinkable.  

I can't wait to see what next month brings to the table!  Thank you all for continuing to offer support and love!  It helps more than you will ever know.  

Sept 2018 and Jan 2019


Stats:
Weight Week 1 (10/8/18):       336.2
Weight Week 16 (1/28/19):     279.6
Total Lost: 56.6

No comments:

Post a Comment