Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Oh Christmas time...

Holiday sadness is a real thing.  

We are one week away from Christmas.  I used to love everything about the holiday season but this year something is off.  I suppose it has been off since my mom passed away or maybe even her move to the nursing home.  I am trying to get into the spirit but I will be glad when it is all over.  We are in the home stretch and the end is in sight.  Life can go back to normal.  It will take all my willpower to make it through when I would rather be moping (sleeping) at home.  But I promised myself that I will do the uncomfortable things and force myself into the world.  So a Merry Christmas will be had! 

I have been doing well sticking to my diet despite all the holiday goodies being around.  I have a mission and I do not want to derail from it.  But this girl is getting tired of cauliflower (yes, I know it was recalled but cooked isn't going to kill me).  I am so excited that romaine is back.  I may have hugged the bag in the store because I was so thrilled to purchase it! 

I no longer crave carbs.  I never thought that would happen.  I went into a bakery to buy a gift card and only came out with only the card.  I did stare at all the goodies but no real desire to eat them.  Now when I decide to cheat it is a conscious effort and not because of weakness.   I feel that is a major achievement. 

I am trying to get back into my workouts now that I quit hacking up a lung.  Glad to be feeling better! 

My weight loss is still on track!  I am grateful that for now my body is happy and glad to get this weight off.  I am not delusional and know that plateaus will happen but for now I am excited for the success!  I was so ecstatic to be back under 300.  Next goal is to be back to 250.  

Stats:
Weight Week 1 (10/8/18):      336.2
Weight Week 9 (12/10/18):    297
Weight Week 10 (12/17/18):  295.4
Total Lost: 40.8

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment