Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Here we go....

Welcome to 2014!  That seems weird not sure why...but I digress.  Today marks the start of our group weight loss challenge!  I have some great and amazing girlfriends that need encouragement from all who read this entry!  Feel free to comment here or on whichever social media outlet got you here! 

Today was weigh-in day.  We probably all had to force ourselves on and off the scale.  I know I made myself re-do it about 10 times.  I was shocked at how much weight I had gained.  Wow!

The good news is that all changes now.  We have all lapsed and we have all had weight loss success.  As a group we can't help but succeed!  

Personally, I did my first workout to motivate me.  I ran 4.33 miles (pacing).  It was rough with an ankle that is cranky but I did it! 

I can't wait to see what the next 12 weeks bring!  

Girls, let's kill some fat cells!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment