Tomorrow morning i am running my very first 10k! It is freaking cold here and I may run faster just to reach the warmth, lol! I can't wait to see where my training has gotten me!
- Get more sleep. I was good most nights. But there were a couple nights were I just wasn't tired and couldn't attempt to sleep. Must have been the full moon.
- Lose 20lbs. Weighed in at 218.4 that is a 3.2 pound gain! Fail. But moving forward.
- Meal planning. We stuck to the plan and have planned out November! I just need to decide where I want to go for my birthday and what night! Win!
- Balance. I love doing this at random times. Filing, sure! Standing in the elevator, why not? Win!
- Tracking. Checkish! The weekend was a bit off. Yesterday, we had a potluck at work and I'm not entirely sure how to input all the homemade foods. I may just have to write it down.
Have a great weekend everyone!