Monday, December 5, 2011

Meal Plan for week of Dec 4, 2011

Sorry this is a bit delayed.  This has been a busy weekend.  I have been baking cookies like Mrs. Fields.  It's something I enjoy doing but it has been really difficult on the diet plan.  I'm not really too concerned about a few set backs at this time of year.  All I can do it keep moving forward.  I start training tomorrow for my next half-marathon in March,  Not entirely excited about running in the freezing cold.  I am really trying to psych myself up for it!  Starting next week, I am scaling back to only cooking 3 nights a week.  We had way too many leftovers last week and some food was wasted.  I think this week will still be okay but if not we can always axe the fish. 

Here is the menu:
Sunday: Butternut Squash Risotto (don't ask for this recipe.  It's only in my head)
Monday: Taco Soup in crock pot
Tuesday: Maple Pork Chops
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment