Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meal Plan for week of Dec 11, 2011

This is my 100th post!  Yay for blogging!  I am going to post the intended meals for the week but I am not entirely sure they are happening.  I am not at all prepared and didn't make it to the grocery store.  We may just use some things out of the freezer this week.  Our freezers are well stocked and I may be able to still pull these off just not on the scheduled nights!  It doesn't really matter as long as I feed the family, right? 

I am back to training for the next half marathon.  This time around the focus is more on nutrition and not the physical aspect of running a race.  I want to stick to making meals rather than eating out or just eating whatever crap is in the kitchen.  I know that I can physically finish the race so now I need to work on fueling myself with the proper nutrients.  This is going to be the hard part.  I also realize that I need to make sure I am strength training 3 days a week.  I can't solely run.  I am so glad that I have one race under my belt because it has helped me learn so much!  I am excited for the next 12 weeks! 

Here is the menu:
Sunday: LO
Monday: Red beans and rice in Crockpot  (This may become fish night)
Tuesday: Bourbon Chicken
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish (This may become red beans and rice night)
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment