Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meal planning week of Feb 5, 2012

I didn't weigh-in this week because of my monthly friend.  I gain enough water to float the ark!  Next week I have book club so I won't weigh-in again.  But it's not the end of the world.  This week has been really stressful at work.  I had a bunch of late nights.  I haven't ran all week and I am particularly POed because it was 60 freaking degrees here all week.  Ugh.  Oh well.  I can't let it get to me.  I did make a couple training sessions so at least I didn't completely miss working out.  My legs will just be fresher, right?  One month to RNR NOLA!!!  I can't wait to run in such a great city! 

Here is the menu for this week:
Sunday:  Appetizers from the freezer while I don't watch football but probably movies
Monday:  Brown Sugar Chicken (crock)
Tuesday: Pork chops with cinnamon apples
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish 
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment