Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meal plan for week of Feb 12, 2012

I apologize for the tardiness of this post.  I have been sick with a cold or some sort of nasty URI.  I am just starting to feel human again.  I even ran last night which was a disaster but at least I tried!  This infection knocked the wind out of me.  I hope that everyone is staying well and manages to avoid all the icky bugs going around.  I did cook despite feeling like crude.  Apparently, my mother wanted to eat or something....

T-minus like almost 2 weeks to RNR NOLA!!  Yep being sick has been a set back.  I plan to draw some inspiration from my first half-marathon to carry me through this one.  I am pretty sure that finishing is the goal!
 
Here is the menu for this week:
Sunday:  Pork chops with cinnamon apples (since we were both sick last week and didn't want them.  I moved them to Sunday.)
Monday:  Tuna Casserole
Tuesday: Apricot Chicken
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish 
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

Feel free to ask for recipes! Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment