Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weigh and Measure Day

Do you know who is a weight loss rock star?  This girl!  Yesterday, was my monthly weigh and measure day with Ms. All-star.  I was apparently stressing for no real reason.  I'll chalk it up to my OCD tendencies.  I really should write down the numbers or copy them but I'm not that smart!  So we'll have to go with the things I can remember!  

I lost 7.4 lbs for a weigh-in at 232.6!  That is 9.6 from hitting the 100 pound mark of my weight loss journey!  [I'll have to post before and after pix when I hit that point.] I've lost 23.4 lbs since starting with Ms. AS only 2 short (err long) months ago!!  I lost 10 lbs of fat and gained a little muscle.  So a total of 27 lbs of fat is off my body in two months!!  Woo hoo!  It is so reassuring to know that the fat is disappearing and the muscle is starting to build!  Contrary to popular belief, the fat has not migrated to my booty and it is still flat as ever.  Damn! 

I lost 2.75 inches from my waist, in a month....Seriously?  No wonder some of my pants are falling down!   I am down one entire chunk roll from my mid-section.  In case you were wondering what the heck is a chunk roll, that is what I call the rolls of fat that make up my tummy area.  I had three.  One whole roll has melted away!  For the record, I don't miss it!!  I think I've lost close to 4 inches off my middle...but I'm not positive.  

My other measurements were incredibly awesome as well but I can't remember all the specifics because I was so enamored with the above!!  I think neck, chest, hips, and calves were all down a little.  

Apparently, I don't need a reward to motivate my fitness.  Because I totally forgot to pick something and I still haven't watched last months reward.  LOL  I know small goals are supposed to motivate you and keep you going along the way but my eye is on the big prize at the end.  I can't wait to reach goal and be down an entire person!  Then again there is always those gorgeous shoes I saw on my shopping trip.....doh stupid car window.  (long negative story)

Any who!  I am so grateful that God saw fit to put Ms. AS into my plan!  I think having someone to push me is just what I needed to bring me back on the right path.  I may bitch about having to do push ups, etc but I understand the reason she makes me do them!  All our hard work is starting to show and one day I may even be able to balance, right?  

So thanks to Ms. AS and my awesome new gym friends for all their support and encouragement!! 

6 comments:

  1. Brigitte, you're amazing! What an accomplishment! I'm in awe of what you've done & are continuing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Na!! It is something I definitely have to work at but I am so glad that I do it each day. I couldn't keep going in the other direction that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you whining about your new gym making you go to orientation with their trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally did complain about it, didn't I? Every now and then I learn to eat crow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! We should always remember how good this feels when we're thinking of going off-piste hey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Catherine!! Thanks for stopping by and you are totally right!

    ReplyDelete