Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meal Plan for week of Nov 20, 2011

Greetings everyone-

I have been asked to post my meal plans.  As I posted in the past, I plan several months in advance because it makes my life easier.  I am going to try and publish each new week on Sunday evenings.  A few notes: I try to cook 4 days a week and have left overs for the rest of the week.  My crock pot is my best friend.  I do not eat beef.  I do try to eat healthy but never deny myself food but instead eat everything in moderation and this will only be the main course but keep in mind we usually have a veggie, salad and/or a starch of some kind to round out the meal.  Feel free to ask questions or to have me post a recipe for something that sounds good.  

Here we go....

Sunday:  White Bean Chicken Chili (It was amazing)
Monday:  Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings / Salad
Tuesday: Left overs  (LO)
Wednesday:  It's my birthday so we are going out!  
Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving 
Friday: Thanksgiving part 2 (we are making our own Turkey so we have LO)
Saturday: LO

This week is unusual because of the holiday and my birthday!  We are all going to have turkey and food galore.  It's next week when we are sick of turkey that meal planning will really be helpful, lol!  Happy Thanksgiving!   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment