Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Still in pain....

I saw my chiro yesterday.  I am doing a little better but still in a ton of pain.  Driving is the worst offender.  I was in tears on the way to work yesterday.  Today I managed to suck it up but could not wait to get out of the car.  It sucks when sitting, laying and walking hurt.  The walking actually hurts the least.  So I try to get up and move around as much as possible.  Dr. Back wanted me to hit the gym and walk; I looked at him like he was crazy.  I went.  It helped some.  Ms. All-star was shocked to see me mobile and has higher hopes than I that we will return to our regular programming on Wed night.  I'll keep my fingers crossed!  I guess the good news is I am walking and getting some sort of exercise.  Even if it is slow and deliberate.  I hate being in pain and not doing my normal routine.  I didn't realize just how much of a gym rat I had become until I couldn't go and play like normal.  I don't like it and will do everything in my power to get my back back to normal. 

Tomorrow is my monthly weigh and measure day but I am not sure that I feel up to it.  I reverted back to my old behaviors and ate more crap than normal.  I spent a lot of time wallowing in self pity and not following my goals.  We shall see what happens.  I've been sitting too long and need to walk for a bit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment