- Get more sleep. I really need to make this a priority in the new year. If I were a candle both ends would have met by now....
- Lose 20lbs. I weighed-in at 212.6 and that is a 3.6 loss. I am totally happy with that and so glad to see the scale moving!!
- Meal planning. We are doing great with following the meal plan. I can not even tell you how much easier life is when you plan it out. Especially with throwing things in a crockpot and coming home to yummy food!!! It has made such a difference.
- Balance. I am trying to work on this as much as I can outside trainer time.
- Tracking. I am doing soooooo much better. My exerspy and Ms. All-star pushing me in the right direction helps.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Hot 100 #11
I can't believe this year is almost over. Wow! I have been way to busy and blogging has not been at the top of the list. Not because I don't love sharing with all of you but just because it can be so time consuming as we all know. I have been doing well and trying to stay on track with eating and exercise. I had a fun workout tonight and actually feel energized to start my weekend of various church activities! Why is the holiday season so insane, lol?