Sunday, July 15, 2012

Some weeks are just ho-hum

This week has just been blah.  No particular reason!  I knew my weigh-in would be off.  Last week I WI at 9am which is way outside my norm and this week I had my favorite visitor (not).  I just have more work to do and that's okay.

My trainer was on vacation and I found out how lonely it is to work out by my onesies.  I don't mind running by myself but being at the gym without any of my girls is just weird.  I did it though and survived!  However, I don't want to make a habit of it!  I need the audience, lol!  It's funny how you start to depend on people and look forward to seeing them.

My training is going well!  Did my first 8 miler in months!  It felt fantastic but boy was I drained.  It took every ounce of energy to make it through my run.  The legs felt like jello.  However, my endurance is getting so much better.  I only walked about 5 min of the whole 100 minutes I was running! I mostly did that so I could consume my GU chomps.  I'm out of practice and walking makes it easier to chew!  I felt pretty darn proud!  I've come a long way since sitting out for almost 3 months.

Not much to blog about.  See still feeling blah!  Here's hoping for a more perky week!            
 
Here is the menu for this week: 
Sunday:  Fish Tacos
Monday:  White Bean Ckn Chili
Tuesday: Grilled Ckn
Wednesday: LO
Thursday: Fish  
Friday: LO
Saturday: LO

No comments:

Post a Comment