Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update

Wow, I really have been neglecting this little segment of my world.  I have been doing well.  My life has been a massive swirl of running, running and more running.  I finished my very first half-marathon back in October.  My time was 2:29 and that was better than I could ever have hoped for.  Training really does pay off!  It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to do the next one in March.   Rock-n-roll NOLA better watch out, lol!  I have been taking a little down time the last few weeks before gearing up for more training!  I love the fact that I can push this body to do more than I could ever dream.  Success isn't always measured in inches and pounds but in miles and sweat! 

I have been asked by friends to post my meal plans.  So I thought head to the blog and update.  This may be just the push I need to return to blogland.  Fingers crossed that I can keep up!  I've missed everyone!  

1 comment: