Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today! May you be able to celebrate with your families and those you hold dear.  I have so much to be thankful this year!  

I am thankful for being able to change my life.  The past 5 months have proved that I can do it and move forward to a better life.  I am super thankful that God put Ms. All-star into my plan and I can't imagine going through this journey without her. I am incredibly grateful that my mom has had a stable year with her health.  The past few years have been rough on her.  My mom is the most important person in my life and the best mom ever!  I have amazing friends that I am incredibly grateful for their friendship, love and support!  I love my job and I thank God every day for being able to get up and go there!  Thank you to all those people that shape my life and help make me the person I am today!

I hope that this Thanksgiving is a wonderful safe holiday for all of you!  Best of luck on not eating the traditional 3500 calories!  Happy Thanksgiving!    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brigitte,

    It's amazing how many calories are consumed on Thanksgiving Day. Sad thing is, I would have those calories on Thanksgiving, then the next day, then the next day until it was gone....Yikes!!!

    Won't be happening this year. Whatever is left over is going home with my kids.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the holiday. I got through Canadian Thanksgiving about a month ago, so I'll have no problem staying under 3500, LOL.

    ReplyDelete