Friday, October 22, 2010

Hot 100 update #4 and OctGTD update

Time for the weekly challenge segment!  This week has been very "eh".  I've been going through the motions but not feeling as if anything is being accomplished.  I am sure that I am accomplishing something though!  Thank goodness this challenge is long.  It allows for off weeks or weeks that feel off.

  1. Get more sleep.  I did much better this week!  I consistently got there by 10:30!   
  2. Lose 20lbs.  Weighed in at 215.2 that is a 0.2 pound loss!  Well you can't lose 6 pounds every week.   At least it wasn't a gain!
  3. Meal planning.  We changed out one meal because I over porked us.  We really wanted something chickeny!  Otherwise, we totally stayed on plan. 
  4. Balance.  I try to do this while I am watching tv.  This way I'm not entirely wasting away on the couch.  Not that I watch all that much tv anymore.  My DVR looks like a rental store.
  5. Tracking.  Check! 
OctGTD Challenge update:  I completed 72.42 miles of my 100 mile challenge!  Almost there and not doing too shabby!  I plan to finish this challenge off with my 10k race next Saturday! Because this girl is NOT moving a muscle, joint, bone or her ass on Halloween except to hand out candy!  I think I will have earned a day off!  :)  

Have a great weekend everyone!  

11 comments:

  1. Your week doesn't look bad at all. You're almost there on the mileage! I have another 15-20 miles to put in too. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a pretty good week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week!! 72.42 miles?? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be doing an amazing job! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making progress:) Keep at it... before we know it the year will be over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! A loss is a loss and you kept your goals good! Keep it up and stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent progress on your goals!

    I read some of your older posts (I am behind in my blog reading, too). It is funny how those very close to us do not recognize our obesity. My mom did not either. My hubby said I had gained weight, but he, too, never realized I had over 75 pounds to lose. I am not going to say I carried it well. I don;t. I just thank they do not see it. Maybe denial. The point is, I knew. So did you. Now you are doing something, and in your case, you are kicking butt. Impressive that you ran another 5K. Congrats on that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing great! Making a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a pretty good week from my vantage point! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are sleeping. I am amazed with the planning you manage to do. You are amazing with all the running.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! We are all doing so well with these last 100 days. I am amazed with how fast the time is going though!

    A word about the planning. I am a tad OCD and love to have everything accounted for if I can control it! So planning my dinners means I have control of at least that portion of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete